Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hello!
Tay190

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Hello! - Tuesday, August 05, 2014 3:06 PM
Hello! My name is Tayler and my newly adopted ferret is Aster, who is a silver(?) female who is 2 years old! I rescued her from someone who wasn't properly caring for her. She's never had a bath, nail trim, vet visit and hadn't been let out of her cage in over 6 months! I've had her for a few days now and we're getting to know one another, she's absolutely wonderful! I was expecting nippiness and shyness and she isn't displaying either! She's a wonderful little thing who has quickly attached herself to me (loves to play and cuddle) and just today decided she likes to chase my lab across my living room (she escaped from her play area!). I have some previous experience with ferrets, I had one when I was a child from the time she was 9 weeks old until she passed away at 9 1/2. Then when I was a teenager I rescued 2 males, both of which I nursed back to health (they were very malnourished) but I had to rehome because a family member was horribly allergic to them! Now I've got this little girl and MAY introduce a play mate in a few weeks or so after she's had time to acclimate to her new home!
unclejoe
Re:Hello! - Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:22 PM
Member in blocked list
whiskandbowl

• Total Posts : 179
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Hello! - Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:55 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Ferrets: Wesley, Percy, Owen    -rip Bandit-
Bettas- Kitty, Pip, and Logan
Sun Conure- Kita
Gerbils- Piper and Tailer