Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Looking for a certain cage!
FuzzyfacesForever

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Looking for a certain cage! - Monday, September 08, 2014 12:16 PM
Hi everyone! I am new here. Third-Time Ferret Mommy (The first two I had weren't allowed to be where I lived, the second unfortunately went to the Rainbow Bridge.) Now we have a ferret that I have bonded with so instantly, it's insane. The others before of course were loved too but this ferret acts so different from them. Anyways. We're planning on getting him a friend in about a week. Hopefully the ferret that was in the same cage as him when we got him. But right now the cage we have has a broken door. I want my ferrets to be mostly free roaming, so that's fine, but we have a cat. Our cat actually plays nicely with the ferret, thank God, but he doesn't understand that the little guys get tired rather quickly and need naps. For now the solution is to keep the cage in the bedroom and just close the door when it's nap time, but I want to move them into the living room to be part of the family. 

I saw a cage a while ago that had the ability to close up one level while cleaning the other. You could just move the ferrets and lock them there temporarily. It looked so easy to clean. I can't find it any more though.

Also, any tips for 'playpen' areas, in case I am doing housework and don't want the little guys running around while I do that.

unclejoe
Re:Looking for a certain cage! - Monday, September 08, 2014 2:24 PM
Member in blocked list
FuzzyfacesForever

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Looking for a certain cage! - Monday, September 08, 2014 5:06 PM
Thank you! Yes this was the one! I thought it looked shorter/longer but this is the exact kind I was looking at. Would you suggest the 1 story or 2? We are getting one more ferret but we don't plan on getting additional until we move into a house. We are in an apartment right now.
unclejoe
Re:Looking for a certain cage! - Tuesday, September 09, 2014 8:16 AM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages