Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Saying hello from South Florida! :-)
Justrunningthru

• Total Posts : 41
  • Reward points : 0
Saying hello from South Florida! :-) - Saturday, May 03, 2014 12:07 AM
Hi everyone! We've had our little Piper for just about a week and she is PERFECT! She's already best buds with our Shih tzu Lola and loves to wiggle in between my Lab's, Leila, legs. I swear it's like she's been a part of us the whole time. She's a tiny little at 8 weeks I believe and is loving the Evo Kitten/Cat Turkey as well as her many nap times. Even my husband loves her<3 (He was against ferrets forever because his irresponsible brother bought one when he was younger and let it loose in their room. Needless to say EVERY corner was full of poop and the room wreaked!) She's a gorgeous cinnamon rusty color and totally stood out among the rest :-) that and the fact that she wouldn't stop playing with me or allow me to play with another ferret...lol.
Attached Image(s)
wenmister
Re:Saying hello from South Florida! :-) - Saturday, May 03, 2014 7:50 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Saying hello from South Florida! :-) - Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:05 AM
Member in blocked list
Justrunningthru

• Total Posts : 41
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Saying hello from South Florida! :-) - Saturday, May 03, 2014 11:22 PM
Thank you to both of you! I was lurking on this forum for a bit before taking the plunge :-). We started litter training on Day 1. We've had 1 accident in the past week, which I think is awesome, and I now seem to realize they have the same potty times as young puppies. All in all I believe we've been doing pretty well, in her cage she seems to do a pretty good job. Today was the first day in a week that she slept all day...lol. I would walk in, check on her and she was just lazing around. She's hit it off with the dogs and they're beyond amazing with her. My husband is even enjoying her stating that she's so clean and fun (in which case I reminded him that his brother was a poor caretaker and to be blamed for the mess/smell!). He's even amazed at how odorless my office and her cage are ;-). BTW whoever recommended Yesterday's News for litter THANK YOU! I still don't know what her urine/feces actually smells like and we're using the unscented version!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread